Game Dev Story



Version: 1.1.1
Compatible: iPhone, iPod, iPad - iOS 3.1
Price: $4

Pried myself away from my phone to write this review and I’m not freaking kidding. I decided it was time to say good bye to my money when I played through the Lite version five times and dreaded the invisible wall that blocked my game company’s progress from infinite greatness.

Synopsis? Okay, you take control of a small game company at first, starting off hiring talent and making small games and with increasing profits make even bigger games. You increase your staffs talents and abilities the better you do which makes your games even better. It’s a fun sim game where you don’t dread each and every decision ala sim city. The art style is charming, the presentation is amazing and the gameplay absolutely compelling.

How good can this game possibly be? I missed a bus stop because of it. I went way over my break because I had to see a game through to the end of development. I woke up extremely groggy because I needed to purchase the license for the next big console. If you can’t handle addiction stay away from this game. If you want to be pulled in Plants vs. Zombies style, be thankful you can take this to the john with you. 

Absolutely amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment