Wunderlist


Wunderlist / Wunderlist HD
Version: 1.2.3 / 1.1.2
Compatible: iPhone, iPod - iOS 3.2 iPad - iOS 3.2
Price: Free


Although I'm reviewing the Wunderlist iOS Apps, this is more a look at the Wunderlist service as a whole which can be accessed via the web, a desktop Mac or Windows App, Android App as well as the following. Although I have not used those variants (with the exception of the desktop Mac App) I can be fairly certain they do all the same things seeing as what Wunderlist does is an extremely simple and capable service.

Wunderlist is a task master App and isn't extremely complex. You set a project (folder) and within that folder set the objectives, goals or tasks you wish to achieve with them. You can set dates when they need to be done by and it will remind you when the deadline is nearing. When you finish a task, you check it and its done. Boom. That's it.

What places this App on my Dock on my iPhone and iPad is the syncing done right aspect. As I was adding tasks when starting it up and getting used to it, I let the desktop and iPad variants download and install. When they were done all I had to do was sign in and they updated double quick. Update one area and the rest get updated too. The cloud done right.

I could bitch about little things but I don't know what little things there are. It's free. It's social with other peoples wunderlist accounts, sending over tasks of their own saving from you inputting it yourself. There's detail options so it's not a brief summary task. Lord, I'm looking here and can't find any concievable errors I might have ignored or graced my mind.

What I'm saying is it's a good App to have even if you didn't want to sync it across numerous devices. It's a good App even if you're just making a grocery list. It has no boundaries too big or small and it does stuff I would pay to integrate over all my computers but it does it for free. All you have to do is sign up for an account.

Short. Sweet. Like the App.




No comments:

Post a Comment