Street Fighter IV

I'm late to this review I'll admit and apologise for that. This game gets it right and I'll shamefully admit this again, this is my first Street Fighter game. That's not to say I've never played Street Fighter before I've just never dived into buying one. When it's this close and done this well, it's hard to ignore.

Street Fighter IV for those who don't know is a fighter game that dates far back and has gone through several evolutions. Featuring famous characters like Ken, Ryu, Chun Li who have move sets that are known before even getting into the game. Punch, kick and combo your way to victory in a 1 on 1 battle. These games are done in waves and the market is flooded with them but if you're looking for the original and best, this is where it's at.

Hitting, missing and blocking all feel fluid and satisfying when done right. Losing can be frustrating but getting past an annoying level is cause for cheer and celebration. Theres a lot of meat to this game and it goes well beyond than just some iPod Touch game. It looks beautiful, sounds great and is fun to play even if you get it for just an hour or two, its well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment